Libya Bans Soccer Team Women Competed in Germany

Libya Bans Soccer Team Women Competed in Germany

Women’s national team soccer Libya will most likely fail to participate in Discover Football tournament in Germany which starts on Saturday (07/20/2013).

This event will bring together women’s soccer team from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Tunisia, and Germany. The German government funded the tournament is to be a meeting of Middle East women’s soccer players since 2011.

However, the Libyan Football Federation, the reason the tournament was held in the middle of the month of Ramadan, stating that the country’s women’s team can not go to Germany.

“The federation said we could not go to Germany because he was fasting. We’d love to go, but the federation banned, “said midfielder Hadhoum el-Alabed.

El-Alabed (37), which is the most senior player in the squad Libya and have studied in Liverpool, said the ban was a matter of destroying the dream of social change after the fall of Moammar Khadaffy.

“The other teams could go to Berlin, then why can not we? All players cry when we federated states can not go, “said El-Alabed

Earlier, the Libyan Football Federation has given the green light for her team compete in Germany. However, they later changed their minds.

“We are currently in Ramadan. We are not opposed to women’s soccer, “said Secretary General of the Libyan Football Federation Nasser Ahmad.

Difficulties for women Libya football team is like no end. Before prohibited competed, they also received threats from radical Islamic groups.

This threat makes El-Alabed et al had to practice in secret, always on the move, and not infrequently they have to practice under the protection of the army.

In June, the group Ansar al-Sharia, which is related to the murder of the U.S. ambassador in Benghazi, issued a fatwa condemning women’s soccer.

“It’s (women’s soccer) is a matter that we can not accept because it is not in accordance with Islamic law,” the group said.

“Football makes women should be open most of his body and wearing a dress that is unacceptable,” added Ansar al-Sharia.

A leading cleric Libya, Salim Jabar, even urged that country women’s soccer team was dissolved.

“This team is made up of tall beautiful women and it’s not necessary this country,” said Jabar.

“Since the first day they join the team, they’ve sold themselves and give a sense of shame to their families,” he added.

In the reign of Khadaffy, women were allowed to play football masiih although in a limited format. They only play indoors away from public sight.

This prohibition also regrettable coach Emmad El-Fadeih. He said all the players have to follow the rules by wearing gym clothes and no socks and covered shorts.

“They also wear the hijab,” said El-Fadeih.

Although Libya is almost certainly not going to go to Germany, the committee said that the place for Libya remains open.

“We’ve heard what happened. We will wait for further developments, “said a spokesman for Discover Football, Johanna Kosters.

Lorenzo out of German MotoGP, needs more surgery

Lorenzo out of German MotoGP, needs more surgery

MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo has withdrawn from Sunday’s German grand prix and needs another operation on his left shoulder after he crashed in practice at the Sachsenring on Friday.

 The Spanish Yamaha rider, who is second in this year’s standings behind compatriot Dani Pedrosa of Honda after seven of 18 races, was running quickest in the afternoon session but lost control at turn 10 and landed heavily on his left shoulder.

 “The Mallorcan was taken to the Clinica Mobile, where examinations indicated that the eight screws in his shoulder were in tact but that the titanium plate itself had been bent by the impact,” organisers said on the MotoGP website (www.motogp.com).

 The 26-year-old had the screws and plate inserted two weeks ago after sustaining a broken collarbone in practice for the Assen grand prix and despite the injury flew back to Netherlands after surgeryin Barcelona and finished fifth.

After the setback in Germany, he now faces a race to be fit in time for the U.S. grand prix at Laguna Seca next weekend.

“I have decided to go home and recover after today’s crash at Sachsenring,” Lorenzo said on the Yamaha Factory Racing website (www.yamahamotogp.com).

“I prefer to focus on surgery to fix the plate that was unfortunately bent during the crash. I will try to recover and be back as soon as possible.”

Scholarship PB Djarum Badminton Athletes thousand Contested

Scholarship PB Djarum Badminton Athletes thousand Contested

Beasiswa Bulutangkis PB Djarum Diperebutkan Seribuan Atlet

General Scholarship Auditions event PB Djarum Badminton, Friday was held at GOR Djarum Kudus Regency Teak. More than a thousand 10-15 year-old athletes will compete for a scholarship badminton. The athletes did not just come from the island of Java, but also from Aceh and Meulaboh of Raja Ampat in Papua.
From year to year the number of participants who participated in the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum continues to increase. This year is expected around 1,000 players aged between 10-15 years were involved. For comparison, the last year as many as 1,037 participants, consisting of 735 men and 302 women players competing to be accepted and received a scholarship from the PB Djarum.
“In keeping with that commitment continues to be adhered to PB Djarum Indonesian badminton achievement progress, this year we held a General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum. Our audition for the title search and build super quality badminton players that Indonesian badminton regeneration process go smoothly, “said Yoppy Rosimin, Program Director Djarum Bakti Sports Foundation.
General PB Djarum Scholarship auditions this time is one of the tangible evidence of the club which was founded in 1969 and has spawned so many world champions for the progress of Indonesian badminton achievement. This activity is also to preserve and maintain the supremacy of Indonesian badminton in the international arena.
“This year we again find the seeds of super quality players through the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum 2013. As in previous years, we did not target how many will be accepted. The most important thing is the quality not the quantity. Origin has a super quality, wherever arising, we will surely receive. After all, is ultimately also for the progress of Indonesian badminton achievement, “said Yoppy.
During the audition process, prospective players are not merely obeying the selection show. Prospective players will also be introduced directly with all the amenities and facilities that exist in GOR PB Djarum, Jati, Kudus. In addition to well-equipped facilities and wah, the participants will be guided to know of the close of the current Indonesian badminton hero and the Living Legend summarized in the Hall of Fame.
“The participants introduce how nice we can be the champions. Pursue the sport of badminton is able to guarantee the future. Hence, during the Holy, they will someday be able to meet directly with the badminton star. The purpose of this activity is to provide motivation to the players to continue to have a passion to play badminton and do not be discouraged when this year failed to make the selection, “said Yoppy.
Meanwhile team manager PB Djarum, Fung Permadi, said that since General Auditions held PB Djarum, the club has delivered many world champions are going to recruit players with super quality.
“PB Djarum would encompass the seeds of athletes with the best quality, not quantity. Athletes are tough, unyielding, have high fighting spirit and mentality champion shuttlers are the criteria that we were looking for. Therefore, the selection process will take place very tight, “said Fung Permadi, a former national player.
A series of national shuttlers ever scent of Indonesia in the international community, which often made PB Djarum coming from. Of which start from the era Liem Swie King, Christian Hadinata, Kartono / Heryanto,

Welcomes Higuain, Benitez Also Talk Players Other Approach

Welcomes Higuain, Benitez Also Talk Players Other Approach

Naples – Rafael Benitez welcomed the success of Napoli bring Gonzalo Higuain. Additionally Benitez also discuss other targets Il Partenopei, Jackson Martinez.

Higuain step away from joining Naoli after passing a medical and will be introduced to the San Paolo next Monday, with a new loan from Liverpool’s goalkeeper, Pepe Reina.

Despite having to spend deep to bring Higuain (37 million euros), but the Real Madrid striker was considered the right person replaces Edinson Cavani who bought Paris St Germain.

Moreover, the ratio of Higuain goal with Real Madrid since joining in 2006 was so good that 122 goals from 266 appearances in all competitions. Reflecting on the statistics, Benitez was so optimistic Higuain could play well with Napoli.

“Higuain is a player who can score goals very much,” said Benitez as reported by Football Italia.

“The club is doing something great, ranging from President Aurelio De Laurentiis to Director Riccardo Bigon. We want to build the project to be a winning team for three or four years into the future, by bringing in many players,” he continued.

“We try to create a strong future for this team, including a new training camp and with the purchase of this player, I think we can

Nasri: Disappointing Pass Season

Nasri: Disappointing Pass Season

Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri, revealed that last season a disappointing season for his team, having failed to win any trophies.
Competition after winning the Premier League in season 2011/12, the appearance of The Citizens considered decreased in 2012/13 season. As a result, they were destroyed in the Champions League and all the domestic competitions are followed.
As a consequence, the current coach, Roberto Mancini finally fired at the end of the season, before being replaced Manuel Pellegrini. Failure assessed Nasri last season as disappointing period.
“Obviously it was a very disappointing season and lost our title as the British champion is failure, in which case it is hard to accept the whole squad,” said the Frenchman.
“We did not win a single trophy, and it was certainly disappointing for a club like City. We’ve been through a tough year, but we will learn from mistakes to get a wonderful season next year. “

Brian Kidd: City Have the Best squad in the league

Brian Kidd: City Have the Best squad in the league

Hong Kong – Manchester City have brought Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas and Stefan Jovetic. The presence of the trio of new players, City are believed to have the best squad in the Premier League.

On the market this summer, City have spent more than 80 million pounds ($ 1.23 trillion) to recruit four new players. The first is a Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho.

Then, the City brought Negredo and Navas from Sevilla to cost 34.9 million pounds. Negredo, who scored 25 goals last season in La Liga, plotted as a replacement for Carlos Tevez move to Juventus while Navas will add strength to the midfield ‘Manchester Blue’.

Lastly, City landed Jovetic from Fiorentina to cost 22 million pounds. Montenegro’s young players have become pillars of the Italian club’s players in the last two seasons and is expected to fill the place left by Mario Balotelli.

All three players was on display in the City pre-season tour in Hong Kong. Assistant team manager Brian Kidd was convinced they were able to take City in the Premier League champions again and go far in the Champions League next season.

“They looked very excited. They look very talented and obviously will make an impact,” believe Kidd was quoted as saying by The Sun.

“In the Premier League and Champions League you need four strikers (plus Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko-red) so you can membua alternative. I would not swap our squad with any team in the Premier League.”

Badminton Taufik Hidayat of Retirement

Badminton Taufik Hidayat of Retirement

JAKARTA – Indonesia’s Taufik Hidayat formally withdrew from the world badminton. It was submitted directly by Taufik after undergoing contra game victory over India, B.Sai Praneeth. In the last game, Taufik also have to give a final score of 21-15, 12-21, 17-21.

“Thank you for all the media that I have been together for a long time, thanks for all forms of support. Match will be the last game for me. Sorry if the ending was not good, but I’m not only be seen from the final result,” said Taufik told reporters in Senayan, Jakarta.

“My career for 25 years will cease today, thanks to the PBSI be my shelter. I hope the young athletes could be better than me. Make my accomplishments as motivation and throw away things that are not good from me , “said Taufik.

Taufik himself admitted that he would use the time with family after not being a professional athlete badminton again. After that, the 31-year-old will menyibukan himself to wrestle in the world of badminton. However, when asked whether it would be a coach, Taufik has its own answer.,

“Until this moment I did not think to become a coach, there are still many people who could be a quality coach. I do not want to lie to myself by wearing my big name,” said Taufik.

Also present in the media conference Anton Subowo as PBSI secretary general also expressed his gratitude to Taufik Taufik after what has been given to Indonesia, “On behalf of the PBSI I thank you for all the achievements that have been donated Taufik. I think it can only convey PBSI, “said Anton. (min)

Absent Venus at Wimbledon

Absent Venus at Wimbledon

New York – Wimbledon 2013 edition will not be followed by one of the most successful tennis player in the women’s singles. Still troubled by a back injury, Venus Williams decided to absent in the Grand Slam series.

Quoted from the BBC, Venus is having problems with his back since appearing in the doubles French Open two weeks ago. Due to the same injury he was forced to retreat in the number decided at Roland Garros.

With Wimbledon starting on Monday (06/24/2013) next week, Venus had not yet fully recovered. Players are already five times a champion at Wimbledon and even then was forced to miss this year.

“I will not be able to participate in Wimbledon. I am really disappointed because I always liked the tournament. I need time to recover my back,” Venus wrote on her Facebook page.

Venus never previously absent at Wimbledon since he made ​​his debut in the year 1997. In that period he succeeded five times a champion in a single number the years 2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008.

“I want to return to the field as soon as possible, my target is to return Mylan World Team Tennis on July 8 in Washington DC. Thank you so much for my fans, for the love and support and I will see you again in the near future on the pitch,” continued the old tennis player 33-year-old.