Monthly Archives: February 2018

Play Anywhere, Syamsir Alam Ready

Play Anywhere, Syamsir Alam Ready

Natural Syamsir hope to get a chance to play in the Indonesian All Star game against Chelsea at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, Senayan, Jakarta, Thursday (25/7). Conscious has many rivals, players who now play in the U.S. competition with DC United’s claim is ready to play in any position.
Nature is one of 22 players called up coach Rahmat Darmawan to strengthen Indonesia All Star. As a striker, he has to contend with a number of senior players such as Titus Bonai, Ferdinand Sinaga, and Greg Nwokolo.
“I’m ready to be placed anywhere. Of course I will give you the best when it gets a chance to play, “said Alam.
Nature is a striker. But he was also able to play as a winger. At DC United, he was placed as a left winger. Players from Agam, West Sumatra was claimed to be ready for combat against Chelsea. He said the condition is very fit to play. “Thank God, 100 percent fit. There were no injuries, “he said.
Currently, she is following training camp with Indonesia All Star. He looks quite enthusiastic when following initial training in Gran Futsal Brass, Monday (22/7) evening. Although only rejoined the squad and has tight rehearsal time, he claimed to have no problem in terms of adaptation.
“Very pleased to have the opportunity to join with senior players. I think there is no problem

Conquered Slammers, Third Defeat Warriors Swallow

Conquered Slammers, Third Defeat Warriors Swallow

Jakarta – Indonesia Warriors third defeat in four games earlier in the ASEAN Basketball League. Compete in BRITAMA Arena to face Chang Thailand Slammers, they were defeated 70-82.

In the match that took place on Wednesday (01/02/2012) night, the Warriors had left behind 18-23 in the first quarter. Slammers also managed to maintain an edge over the hosts in the second quarter.

When the match five minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, the Warriors still 27-31 behind. Jerick Uy Canada then managed to make an equalizer for a 37-37 Warriors, but Warriors fall behind 37-40 at the end of the second quarter.

Led by Chester Tolomia, who chalked 24 points, eight rebounds, and three assists in the game, Slammers continue to maintain their lead. At the end of the third quarter, they made the Warriors behind 53-63.

Warriors two foreign players, Larry Smith and Steven Demon Jonathan Thomas, contributed a total of 34 points in this game. Thomas also had 11 rebounds, but still could not save the Warriors from defeat.

Warriors finally defeat by a margin of 12 points at the end of the game.

It was the third defeat of the season the Warriors were ingested. Previously, they were putty in the hands of Westports Malaysia Dragons and the AirAsia Philippine Patriots.

Warriors are now in seventh position standings of the eight teams that competed in the ABL. “We have to stick together as a team,” said Thomas sesusai game.

Mourinho Ask MU To Forget Ronaldo

Mourinho Ask MU To Forget Ronaldo

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has asked Manchester United to forget their desire to bring Real Madrid striker, Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Trafford this summer. According to him, it’s difficult to achieve that desire.

Players are often addressed this on several occasions CR7 often talked about his desire to fierce competition the Premier League and his former club, Manchester United. MU is used to lure Ronaldo is hoping to return.

However, Mourinho believes, desires Red Devils will collide with Los Blancos decisions that retain Ronaldo “tooth and nail”. And Mourinho believes, a bid of any of the other clubs who are interested in Ronaldo, would be countered by Madrid.

“All I know is, Real Madrid is a club rich. They do not need to sell players. I think, they could confront a variety of offers from other clubs who want to have Ronaldo,” Mourinho said as quoted by Tribal Football.

“I know, Ronaldo loves Manchester United and I know he loves the Premier League. But, I think he will stay.’s Just a feeling, I have no communication with Ronaldo, feeling alone,” said the Portuguese coach. (art)

Antonelli Killed in Accident at Supersport

Antonelli Killed in Accident at Supersport

Antonelli Tewas dalam Kecelakaan di Supersport  

Moscow – Grief enveloped Italian racing world. Foreign riders who participated in the Pizza World Supersport event, Andrea Antonelli, died after suffering a severe accident at the race in Moscwa Raceway, Sunday, July 21, 2013.
Kecalakan that struck Antonelli happened in the last corner on the first lap. In the slippery track conditions due to heavy rain, Antonelli lost control of his motorcycle to fall. After that, his head hit the motor co sekompatriotnya, Lorenzo Zanetti. “Three riders were injured and one of them from Italy died of injuries suffered,” said local police spokesman told reporters.
Antonelli was immediately taken to the medical center that is in the circuit. The medical team did not want to bring Antonelli to a nearby hospital by helicopter because it does not want to take the risk. Because the injury is severe enough Antonelli. Goeleven Kawasaki rider was dead at 2 pm local time.
FIM, Dorna, and YMS Promotion and decided to stop all activities scheduled on that day. »All the people involved in this championship deepest condolences to the Antonelli family, friends, team, and the Italian Federation over this tragic incident,” the official statement FIM.
Antonelli became the second driver from Italy who died in the World Supersport Championship. Previously, Marco Simoncelli died when following the race at the Malaysian GP in October two years ago. Lives of the Gresini Honda team rider drifted after his head hit the motor and close friend Colin Edwards, Valentino Rossi.

Disaster badminton squad

Disaster badminton squad

Kuala Lumpur: The first catastrophe befall the state badminton squad ahead of the rival World tournaments in Guangzhou, China this Ogos 5-11 Sonia Cheah when individual women experiencing right calf Achilles tendon injury forced him to pull out rather than fitting into the tournaments biggest stage his first since being in the senior squad.

Individual coaches, Wong Tat Meng passed, the players can not act in Guangzhou and what effect is very disappointing.
“Kecederaannya excessive. State Institute of Sport (ISN) endorsed 50 peratus torn tendon but he fared well kerana not break, “said Tat Meng who met at Champion Stadium, Bukit Kiara overnight.

Sonia suffered injury on Tuesday, after only 15 Minit in training, when making a stroke from behind the arena.
“Kelmarin, after experiencing the injury, he continued to undergo examinations and perform MRI exams (Magnetic Resonance Imaging). ISN chief executive officer Datuk Dr Ramlan Abdul Aziz and ranks doctoral examination and make an analysis and decided to continue to do the surgery this morning (last night).
“ISN promised to give full support to the recovery process he also Sonia kerana our players to make proper self sasarkan to Rio Olympic Sport, 2016.

“Following his doctorate, three months after he underwent surgery dijangka be running as usual but jangkaan fully recovered, in January next year. Even then, Sonia must follow a strict process of recovery. “Withdrawal Sonia watched live Tee Jing Yi, became the sole representative of the country in Guangzhou but the exercise program that is designed to be continued even without Sonia.
“The exercise program with Juliane Schenk (Germany) are continued and the world’s fourth nombor players will follow the state squad undergoing training center in Hong Kong began 25 Julai this. We are serious about making preparations but what may make, the case can not be dielak This much and dijangkakan.

“For me Jing Yi will not feel depressed without Sonia kerana no specific targets set. Opportunities for them to the end of the half or the final thin but in my heart as coaches, I mahu they achieve despite achievements and qualities they are still too far away. “Coaches are back with the squad after wandering in the Indonesian state was saying, Sonia cries so her eyes were swollen. He sememangnya mahu action in World tournaments and have undergone training with persistent.

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Suppose after going through the legal process he is proven guilty, Ecclestone leadership must be willing to remove the seat. The next question is, who is the best candidate to fill the position place?

Sources Daily Telegraph stated that Ecclestone replacement will likely come from outsiders. Formula 1 currently has 313 staff and 10 senior managerial positions. None of them are worthy to replace Ecclestone.

“This business is too small to have a replacement candidate from within. Successor will almost certainly come from outside,” said the source.

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner is one of the so-called replacement candidate Ecclestone. However, most of the names come from the world outside of F1, including Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King and former M & S boss Sir Stuart Rose.

“I do not know if companies such as Sainsbury’s boss could do my job. Maybe he could,” Ecclestone told the Guardian newspaper last April, when the King entered the name as a candidate.

However, it seems that the shareholders are not in a hurry to find a replacement candidate.

“The reality is that Bernie is running a business and he is much better understand what was going on than us,” continued the source of the CVC. “We clearly have an important role for our shareholders, but we do not run this business, day after day, in detail.”

Stock replacement candidate Vilanova at Barca

Stock replacement candidate Vilanova at Barca

nou camp

Surprising since this announcement indicates that the disease in serious condition.
Now the question that arises is, who will replace him. Barcelona club president, Sandro Rosell, in announcing the departure of manager Vilanova estimate the new name will be known to most rapidly Barcelona next week.
Barcelona’s board of directors is expected to have pocketed a number of names that are considered worthy to be able to train the Blaugrana.
Assistant Vilanova name, Jordi Roura and Rubi, unfortunately not on the list because they are less experienced. Unlike Vilanova who participated in the success of Pep Guardiola’s Barca in the era when he became an assistant for five years, Roura and Ruby only had limited time in the Barca dressing room.
So instead of the name of the person inside, then Barca will likely be looking for a manager from outside.
However, they seem to be looking for people who are already familiar with the unique game style of Barca.
With the new season which begins less than a month away, appoint managers who are not familiar with the club and game systems have been established and the hope the new manager can quickly adapt, it is a gamble.
For this reason, the Tottenham fans can be a little bit relieved that Andre Villas-Boas – who called could be a surprising choice – may not be the primary target.
The most obvious candidate to continue the glory of Barcelona is the Dutch legend Johan Cruyff, as one of the people who designed the game systems ‘tiki-taka’ when he was manager in 1988.
However, Cruyff also known to have a less than warm relationship with club president Rosell, and there is a clear picture that it is impossible for the former midfielder is back and yet again to Cruyff who also seemed reluctant to come under pressure from management.
However, Barca can turn to a number of people who had come to feel success in Barca Cruyff era.
Cruyff care
Laudrup
Laudrup with the feeling of success when playing in Barca coach Cruyff era.
One person who participated in the team that successfully processed Cruyff gave victory in the European Cup in 1992 (with Guardiola and current director of football Andoni Zubizaretta) is Swansea manager Michael Laudrup, who is now a favorite among fans of Barca.
Michael Laudrup is one of the key members ‘Dream Team’ Cruyff success in five seasons between 1989 and 1994. He successfully brought Swansea won the League Cup first for Swansea and Europa League qualification 2013-2014 season.
Laudrup style of play adopted in Swansea is also similar to the philosophy of the Nou Camp, and its history as one of the best players in the last few decades the club will make fans honor.
However Laudrup betrayal by moving the main competitor to Real Madrid in 1994 may be a stumbling block.
Another name on the list is the newly appointed Luis Enrique Celta Vigo coach, former Barcelona midfielder is known as a talented player and a hard worker when grazed with Barcelona and Barcelona B team had trained in the Guardiola era before going to Rome.
The possibility of another name that stuck out is the current Ajax coach Frank De Boer same bleak Enrique, join Barcelona after the departure of Cruyff and known to be familiar with the system of ‘Total Football’ which later developed into the ‘tiki taka’.
So Laudrup, Enrique and De Boer would be a logical choice, but Villas-Boas, Roberto Mancini and Jupp Heynckes Jurgen Klopp could also be a strong candidate. And who will be the manager? … We do not have to wait long for an appointment as the club’s president Sandro Rosell, next week is a new manager at the Nou Camp.

O’Grady asked to quit Olympic role after EPO admission

O’Grady asked to quit Olympic role after EPO admission

MELBOURNE (Reuters) – The Australian Olympic Committee(AOC) has called on cyclist Stuart O’Grady to step down from its Athletes’ Commission after he admitted using performance-enhancing drugs at the 1998 Tour de France.

 O’Grady, who announced his retirement this week, told a newspaper on Wednesday that he had used the banned blood-booster erythropoietin (EPO) before the notorious 1998 Tour, where he became only the second Australian to wear the yellow jersey.

 AOC secretary-general Craig Phillips contacted O’Grady by e-mail asking for his immediate resignation from the 10-member advisory body, the AOC said on Thursday.

 “Members of our London Olympic team, who elected Stuart to theAthletes’ Commission, are entitled to be angry knowing they had supported an athlete who had cheated,” AOC president John Coates said in a statement.

“Athletes’ Commission members are chosen for their qualities of integrity and leadership and by his admission Stuart does not deserve to be a member of that group.”

 A report by a French Senate inquiry released on Wednesday found the top three finishers at the 1998 tour – Italian Marco Pantani, Germany’s Jan Ullrich and American Bobby Julich – were among 18 riders who had tested positive for EPO.

The 1998 race was overshadowed by the scandal involving the Festina team, who were kicked off the race after a medical team member was arrested at the French border and customs officers seized banned substances.

O’Grady was listed by the French Senate report among 12 riders whose tests were said to be “suspicious” but he confirmed using EPO to the Adelaide Advertiser, insisting he had acted alone in sourcing it.

O’Grady announced his retirement after helping his GreenEdge team to a team time trial victory in this year’s Tour, saying he wanted to go out on a high despite being expected to race on until 2014.

The Australian team said it supported O’Grady “as a person and an advocate for a clean sport”.

“Like the majority of the riders in his generation, he was also exposed to the issues and wrongdoings of the sport and made some wrong choices in that environment,” the team said in a statement on its website (www.greenedgecycling.com).

“We would like to underline that in all of our interactions with Stuart, he has always been extremely clear about the right path for the sport and we believe that certain mistakes in the past shouldn’t be allowed to tarnish his entire career and his integrity as a person.”

Cycling Australia also declined to condemn O’Grady, blaming the era and the European “environment”.

“The late 1990’s was clearly a dark period in cycling’s international history,” the governing body said in a statement.

“(Australian) Athletes transitioning from the strict anti-doping regimes enforced under the domestic … programs were faced with a very different environment when they landed in Europe.”

Coates, though, said the “everybody else was doing it” line was no defense for using banned substances.

 “This was a shameful period for the sport of cycling which has been well documented, that is no excuse for the decision taken by Stuart O’Grady,” he added.

Get New Contract, Guidolin Delighted

Get New Contract, Guidolin Delighted

Udinese seemed to have made coach Francesco Guidolin geeks fall in love without thinking so willing to sign a new contract offered to him.
In his new coach 57-year contract that would keep refine Udinese until June 2017.
“I have to thank the club,” said Udinese coach who came to it in 2010.
“We have been talking about a new contract extension since a few months ago”.
“I am proud to continue coaching this squad, renewal of contract is the culmination of a remarkable season that we went through last year,” he said.
“(Contract) in accordance with my wishes, here are ideas and projects, terimkasih to all my staff”.
According to the coach who has coached many Italian clubs, since he no longer gush Udinese could think to coach another club.

Marussia Switch to Ferrari Engine in 2014 season

Marussia Switch to Ferrari Engine in 2014 season

PAPHOTO4 469598 468x311 Marussia Beralih ke Mesin Ferrari Musim 2014

ANBURY (DP) – Marussia F1 Team announced it would switch to using a Ferrari engine along with the change in engine regulations in 2014. Team based in Banbury, England, this was going to wear ERS, transmission components and all supporters of the Italian manufacturer.
Since the entry into F1 with Virgin Racing name in 2010, the team operates with the smallest budget in the grid using artificial Cosworth engine. Because of the lack of clarity about the Cosworth will provide 1.6 V6 Turbo engine for next year, Marussia decides to switch to Ferrari.
With Marussia’s announcement, which means there will be two teams on the grid in 2014 (Sauber and Marussia) using Ferrari engines. While Toro Rosso Ferrari engine wear since 2007, will switch to Renault engines next season.
“We look forward to working with the Scuderia Ferrari F1 competition in the new era. We are grateful to Cosworth who have partnered with us since our debut season in 2010, “said CEO of Marussia, Andy Webb.
With the announcement of Ferrari as engine provider, Marussia will likely retain its main driver Jules Bianchi as next season. Bianchi is the rider of the young rider development program Ferrari Driver Academy.