Get New Contract, Guidolin Delighted

Get New Contract, Guidolin Delighted

Udinese seemed to have made coach Francesco Guidolin geeks fall in love without thinking so willing to sign a new contract offered to him.
In his new coach 57-year contract that would keep refine Udinese until June 2017.
“I have to thank the club,” said Udinese coach who came to it in 2010.
“We have been talking about a new contract extension since a few months ago”.
“I am proud to continue coaching this squad, renewal of contract is the culmination of a remarkable season that we went through last year,” he said.
“(Contract) in accordance with my wishes, here are ideas and projects, terimkasih to all my staff”.
According to the coach who has coached many Italian clubs, since he no longer gush Udinese could think to coach another club.

Marussia Switch to Ferrari Engine in 2014 season

Marussia Switch to Ferrari Engine in 2014 season

PAPHOTO4 469598 468x311 Marussia Beralih ke Mesin Ferrari Musim 2014

ANBURY (DP) – Marussia F1 Team announced it would switch to using a Ferrari engine along with the change in engine regulations in 2014. Team based in Banbury, England, this was going to wear ERS, transmission components and all supporters of the Italian manufacturer.
Since the entry into F1 with Virgin Racing name in 2010, the team operates with the smallest budget in the grid using artificial Cosworth engine. Because of the lack of clarity about the Cosworth will provide 1.6 V6 Turbo engine for next year, Marussia decides to switch to Ferrari.
With Marussia’s announcement, which means there will be two teams on the grid in 2014 (Sauber and Marussia) using Ferrari engines. While Toro Rosso Ferrari engine wear since 2007, will switch to Renault engines next season.
“We look forward to working with the Scuderia Ferrari F1 competition in the new era. We are grateful to Cosworth who have partnered with us since our debut season in 2010, “said CEO of Marussia, Andy Webb.
With the announcement of Ferrari as engine provider, Marussia will likely retain its main driver Jules Bianchi as next season. Bianchi is the rider of the young rider development program Ferrari Driver Academy.

Raikkonen was asked not to move to Red Bull

Raikkonen was asked not to move to Red Bull

Lotus Kimi Raikkonen tried to convince to stay on the team and did not move to Red Bull.
“In the last two years we managed to close the gap to Red Bull. And we continue to catch up with this,” said Eric Boullier, Lotus boss told the BBC.
Raikkonen speculation of a move to Red Bull’s Mark Webber came after deciding not to renew his contract with Red Bull.
Click Webber will leave Formula 1 at the end of this year and will jump in NASCAR.
With Daniel Ricciardo of Toro Rosso team, Raikkonen is considered as an ideal replacement for Webber.
end of August
Click Raikkonen record of achievement is quite impressive and for a while was in third position in the championship under the Red Bull drivers Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
Boullier said that Raikkonen at Lotus future will be decided before August.
“He’s old enough to decide what is best for him. Sides There is a positive side and a negative if he decided to move to Red Bull next year,” said Boullier.
Beyond the technical factors, Boullier said there was a problem between Lotus and Raikkonen related payroll but Boullier confirmed that the salary arrears is now complete.
Red Bull Webber himself said a replacement will be announced in late August.

Bartoli Realize Dreams

Bartoli Realize Dreams

London – Marion Bartoli managed to realize the dream of magnitude in the world of professional tennis. The Frenchman has just won his first Grand Slam title after Wimbledon champion so.

Bartoli came out as champions after defeating Sabine Lisicki in the final match on Centre Court the All England Club on Saturday (07/06/2013) evening hrs. He won in straight sets 6-1, 6-4 in 1 hour and 21 minutes.

This is the first time Bartoli won the Grand Slam title after struggling in 47 Grand Slam tournaments. He had the right to take home the prize money of 1.6 million pounds (about USD 23.7 billion).

This success also makes Bartoli as the first French tennis player to win a Grand Slam title since Amelie Mauresmo, who is now a coach, doing the same thing in 2006.

“I still can not realize that I was a Wimbledon champion.’s So happy,” said Bartoli in the tournament’s official website.

“As a professional player, your dream is to win the Grand Slam. You dreamed it every day. You think about it every day,” he added.

“So, when it was finally realized, you have achieved something that you dream for millions of hours,” said the 28-year-old.

“I won in straight sets. I did not drop a set throughout the tournament. Fact, in a perfect dream I once did, I could not imagine a moment like that.’s More than just perfect,” said Bartoli.

NBA Rumors: Analyzing Latest Chatter Throughout the Association

NBA Rumors: Analyzing Latest Chatter Throughout the Association

As the NBA‘s free-agency period starts to wind down with many of the big names accounted for, there are still some interesting options out on the market, whether it be a couple of sharpshooters or a two-time NBA champion.

Teams are still hoping for some legitimate talent to sign with them as they finalize their 2013-14 rosters, whether it be veteran help or an undrafted rookie who took the summer league by storm.

Here’s a look at the latest chatter throughout the Association, complete with analysis.

Spurs’ Gary Neal to Become Unrestricted Free Agent?

After signing former Chicago Bulls guard Marco Belinelli to a two-year deal in June, the San Antonio Spurs are reportedly set to withdraw their qualifying offer to Gary Neal and let the 28-year-old walk, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.com.

The interest in Neal should stretch throughout the NBA, from contenders to rebuilding teams. The three-year pro has shot 40 percent from beyond the arc and 82 percent from the free-throw line in his career.

Adding to Neal’s intrigue is the fact that he played better defensively in 2012-13. After opposing point guards registered a PER of 21.3 against him in 2011-12, according to82games.com, they registered a PER of 15.5 against him last season.

That’s not great, but it is a noticeable improvement.

If anything, Neal can space the floor, which is always valuable.

Clippers to Re-Sign Lamar Odom?

According to Arash Markazi of ESPN LA, the Los Angeles Clippers are still interested in signing free-agent forward Lamar Odom.

Earlier in the month, Mike Bresnahan and Melissa Rohlin of the Los Angeles Times reported that Odom was deciding between the Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers, who both offered him $1.4 million.

Odom averaged 4.0 points and 5.9 rebounds while shooting 40 percent from the floor in 20 minutes per game last season. He ranked well below the league average in PER among forwards who averaged at least 15 minutes per game, via Hoopdata.com.

While that’s not exactly eye-opening, there aren’t many other options on the market to back up Blake Griffin at this point.

Rookie guard Ian Clark went undrafted this year, despite averaging 18.2 points while shooting 54 percent from the floor and 46 percent from beyond the arc in his senior season at Belmont.

Now, after he posted 33 points against the Phoenix Suns in the Las Vegas Summer League championship game, he’s reportedly drawing heavy interest throughout the NBA, according to Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today Sports.

According to Zillgitt, the Golden State Warriors, Portland Trail Blazers and Utah Jazz are interested in the 6’3″ combo guard.

In seven games with the Warriors in Las Vegas, Clark averaged 12.4 points while shooting 48 percent from the field and 49 percent from beyond the arc. Against the Suns, he posted 33 points while going 12-of-19 from the floor and 7-of-10 from three-point range.

Before that, he averaged 16.4 points (ranked sixth) while shooting 48 percent from the field in five games with the Miami Heat in the Orlando Summer League.

One thing’s for sure: Ian Clark knows how to drop buckets. He also knows how to defend, averaging 2.2 steals in Orlando and 1.1 steals in Vegas while playing strong man-to-man defense.

So, why wasn’t he drafted?

Well, there is the matter of his size. At 6’3″, there are concerns about plopping him into the shooting guard role. He may have trouble finishing against the more physical players in the league.

But, given the way he shot the ball and defended this summer, it’s hard

Lin Dan and Chong Wei Opportunity Meet in Final

Lin Dan and Chong Wei Opportunity Meet in Final

Two star badminton, Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan, the party could face in the world championship summit that took place in Guangzhou, China, in early August.

Chong Wei is world number one and Lin Dan, the Olympic champion and London 2012, are in separate groups in different lottery. This makes them likely to meet in the final round which took place on August 11.

Lin Dan, who is the defending champion, took part in the world championship with a wild card player status. Having won the gold medal in London, Lin Dan a long absence and is now ranked 100th.

Although ranking higher Chong Wei, Lin Dan attendance statistics showed far superior over the eternal rival. He won 21 meetings with 9 defeats.

Lin Dan beat Chong Wei in the final of the 2008 Olympics and 2012 world championships and 2011. This is the fourth time champion Lin Dan.

“Single Indonesian Badminton in Level Two”

“Single Indonesian Badminton in Level Two”

Tommy Sugiarto salah satu andalan di Tunggal Putra (foto:Okezone)

On the mat Indonesia Open 2013, Indonesia was only able to step up to the semi-finals in the men’s singles, passing Tommy Sugiarto. Nevertheless the results are assessed as positive by the former National victory, Hariyanto Arbi.

According to Arbi, Indonesia, which only won one title through the men’s doubles, has shown positive developments in men’s singles. Because the competition is between the single players felt more and more fierce.

“Currently, once competition is tight, so the title in Indonesia Open is good. Especially for singles, because this could be said Indonesia was the right level two. Levels first no Chong Wei, Chen Long, etc.,” said Arbi in the event the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum, Friday (06/28/2013).

“To return to level one again, so yes, one of which we now look forward to Rexy et al in the management ranks of PBSI (in terms of coaching young players),” said the former player who is known for his hit smash the 100 watt.

Arbi also said that at this time, the public can expect to Tommy Sugiarto, who is now ranked seventh in the world, and Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka in men’s singles. Because, both Tommy and Hayom both fairly young enough and the game still possible for level increased.

“Currently, the men’s singles (at the top) stayed right Tommy, Hayom, Sony, and Simon. But, Sony and Simon seem that much already wrote. So now we are resting on Tommy, Hayom and young players under it, because the game they still can be improved, “said the 41-year-old man who twice won the All England.
(fir)

Mahut The Tennis player 11 Hour get Wild Card for Wimbledon

Mahut The Tennis player 11 Hour get Wild Card for Wimbledon

London – Nicolas Mahut is currently ranked 224 in the world, was grateful to get a wild card tournament ever make it history: Wimbledon.

“I’m extremely grateful to obtain wild card in Wimbleon. Thank you very much for the (All England) Club! Always feels special to play in this prestigious place!” Mahut wrote via his Twitter account on Wednesday (06/12/2013).

Of the ranking is too far away, I can not actually Mahut Wimbledon tournament which starts on 24 June it. However, the organizers are pleased to give him a chance through a wild card.

Mahut is now 31-years will always be remembered in the creation of a record of the longest tennis match in history, when he and John Isner spent a total of 11 hours five minutes in their duel in the first round of Wimbledon 2010.

Later Mahut concentrate more on the doubles. In the recent French Open she and her partner fellow Frenchman Michael Llondra, broke through the final round, before losing to Bryan Brothers duet.

Related history, Isner-Mahut match needs three days to stop at 6-4, 3-6, 6-7 (7-9), 7-6 (7-3), 70-68 for Isner.

History was instantly immortalized Wimbledon manager in the form of a plaque mounted on the complex All England Lawn Tennis Championships at the beginning of the year. The play “crazy” is the “inscription”.

The fifth set alone spends eight hours 11 minutes, or 98 minutes longer than the previous record which was recorded when Fabrice Santoro beat Arnaud Clement at the 2004 French Open.

Performing “weird” Isner-Mahut was not only the longest match record, but also the most games in a set (138), in a one-party (183), most aces by a player (Isner 113), and total aces (216).

The effect is for Isner, he immediately fell in the next game within 74 minutes. Mahut even depressed for three months of the incident and defeat it.

Mahut and Isner has indeed been a close friend since the duel “terrible” it. They even had time to try playing doubles together, but it did not go well.

If Mahut continues to decline his achievements, not so with Isner. The American is currently ranked 21 in the world.